Steiner supplements the pest management and deep cleaning treatment of facilities with new technology – Anti-Microbial Treatment.
Anti-Microbial Treatment is an advanced disinfecting solution that uses a high level, non toxic organic solution to disinfect, sanitise and deodorise a variety of surfaces in one easy process.
Anti-Microbial Treatment is applied using a micron diffuser or “misting” which produces dry mist “aerosol” effect, that permeates the entire facility and covers every cubic centimetre of exposed surface area. The diffuser generates the mist up to 20 metres.
As a form of germicidal shock treatment, it bonds to walls, partitions, countertops, ceiling, tiles, doorknobs, light switches, etc, – killing bacteria that causes illness and odours.
Environmentally friendly ‘mist’ ensures a 99.99% kill of microbial contaminants including bacterial infections, viruses, fungi, algae, spores, and dust mites.
• Cleaning where conventional cleaning can’t go
• Limited down time due to re-occupation after 45 minutes
• Lower bacterial counts
• Maintenance of hygiene audit standards
• An environmentally friendly way to support your potential or existing environmental programme
• Enhancing the original pest or deep clean programme