Reasons to buy this product:
- Suitable to use on any surface
- SABS Tested formulation
- Proven bacterial kill
- Ideal for deoderising while disinfecting
- Pleasant pine fragrance
- Controls molds and odours
- Non corrosive
Directions for use:
Dilute 1:50 for flat surfaces and 1:25 for wooden boards. Add to warm water. Wipe surface, leave for five minutes. Wipe surface dry.
First Aid measures:
Eyes: flush thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
Inhalation: remove from source of exposure and obtain medical attention.
Ingestion: drink large quantities of milk or water.